City building and battling game with dragons
Dragon City transports gamers to a magical city where they collect cute dragons and live in a pleasant world. You give them food, sleep, entertainment and whatever else they need to feel happy. As the game progresses, you can start to breed dragons and produce new rarities. In fact, half the fun of Dragon City relates to how you can breed dragons and collect them. Every week, the developers release an update and the collection of dragons grow.
You can train and master over 100 dragons, and you can also use these creatures to fight against players online. Do you have the skills to beat your opponent? With the combination of 10 different species of dragons, you can do your best to beat the other players in the Dragon City universe. Combat and training of your dragons is probably the primary goal of the game. Kids will most likely be the target audience of this game because of the youthful theme. However, even adults could find the game appealing because it has been well polished.
What if you became a dragon master? With Dragon City, you build your civilization on floating islands and fill them with habitats and farms. You train the babies and watch as they evolve into war beasts to fight in the combat arenas. The elements of the dragons include Fire, Legend, Nature and many other elements to hatch a rare hybrid. In addition to breeding, you can also attend exclusive events to collect more.
- Over 100 dragons to collect
- Breed new rarities of dragons
- Fun and interesting combat system
- Train babies and watch them grow up
- Too cutesy for a lot of adults
- Terrible pay-to-win structure that cheats the free players
"Dragon TV is now live!
- The Freebies Island has had a makeover, there are now even better rewards up for grabs.
- Tune in regularly to earn yourself exclusive Chests with guaranteed prizes!
- Spin the Dragon TV roulette and try your luck at getting some top rewards.
- We’ve also polished up your Islands to keep Dragon City nice and shiny!
Keep watching, keep winning!"